Accounts and Audit Semi Senior nr Finchley
I am currenlty recruiting for an Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior to join a progressive and well-established firm based near Finchley. This diverse role will have exposure to Audit, Accounts Preparation and Tax.Key responsibilities for the Accounts and Audit Semi Senior nr Finchley will include:-
- Preparation of statutory accounts under FRS 102 and FRS 105.
- Assisting Seniors in the full Audit cycle from planning through to conclusion.
- Production of draft corporation tax calculations
- Mentoring and training junior staff members
- Preparation of Management Accounts, cash flow forecasts and technical support to clients stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for the Accounts and Audit Semi Senior nr Finchley will be part-qualified ACA/ACCA and have proven experience gained within a practice environment and looking to complete your professional qualification. Previous experience of FRS 102 & 105 and IFRS would be advantegous although training will be provided. You will be technically astute, a confident communicator, tech savvy (ideally with experience of CCH, Xero, Sage and QuickBooks) and be looking to progress within a dynamic and forward thinking environment.What's on offer for the Accounts & Audit Semi Senior nr Finchley
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Full study support
- Supportive and friendly environment with proven history of progressing staff.