We are recruiting! Are you considering a career as a Primary Teacher? Would you like to gain valuable experience in a paid role before completing your training?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for an inspirational and enthusiastic individual to join a large primary school in Swindon, Wiltshire from September 2021. The Teaching Fellows post is a fixed term appointment for one year, in which you would be working term-time only Monday - Friday for the full academic year.
The role is aimed at someone who is intending to apply for a School Direct PGCE upon completion of the first year and starting in the 2021-22 academic year.
This primary school is an inclusive environment that caters for a widely diverse student base. The headteacher is excellent and is looking for a committed member of staff to join the brilliant team.
We would look for successful applicants to be available for a range of short & long term posts between now and the end of this academic year in other schools around the area.
We are looking for:
- Someone with a minimum 2.1 Degree
- Have some level of experience working with children
- Have excellent communication & organisational skills
- Someone who is an excellent role model and who actively promotes the skills, attributes and behaviours important in a classroom
During the year, Teaching Fellows will carry out the role of a teaching assistant but will also have opportunities to take on groups and cover or teach some classes in order to develop their confidence and skills in readiness for the School Direct PGCE.By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Fellows role you will need to:
- Have a minimum 2.1 Degree (only applicable for this particular role)
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this role in Swindon, Wiltshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Tom on / .
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer