A leading international Financial Services business is currently hiring for a newly-qualified Financial Accountant. A key player in global financial markets, the business has an international network of offices and the size and scale to offer significant progression routes internally.
Working within the Financial Reporting & Control function, this role will suit a technically savvy accountant who has an understand of debits and credits, bank reconciliations, month end close, journal posting etc. You might be someone who is currently in a "part-qualified" role, and now that you are approaching the end of your studies, looking for something that can give you a step up.
You will support the Finance Manager both in BAU reporting as well as deputising as the manager of the team, taking on responsibility to mentor and support junior members of the finance team and give guidance and oversight where needed. Financial Accountant - Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure monthly accruals and prepayments and finalised and updated
- Prepare analysis on monthly, quarterly and annual costs and expenses for inclusion in financial reports.
- Manage the month end cost allocation process.
- Balance sheet substantiation inc reconciliations and oversight
- Deputise for the Finance Manager and provide support to the wider team
- Develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders across the Group and global
You will be someone who is recently ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Qualified or approaching final exam stage with a good academic record (University Degree or AAT route both equally accepted). A sound knowledge of financial processes within an accounting and controls team is key, so this role would be well suited who has several years industry finance experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to step up to that next level in their accounting career, and start to build that sought-after people management experience.
Apply now for consideration or get in touch to discuss