Within this role you will:
- Develop and implement the risk management strategy, framework & polices.
- Establish, implement & roll-out compliance standards, policies and procedures across the business.
- Establish financial crime policies & procedures to meet all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Review and develop KYC & AML procedures.
- Prepare and submit all E-MI & Crypto applications for lisences.
- Provide expert opinion, advice & training on compliance related topics, policies & procedures.
- Extensive background in the Financial Services / Digital / Payments world in a seniuor Risk or Compliance role.
- Registered and approved by the FCA.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of UK payment and e-money regulations.
- Understanding and prior expeirience of E-MI applications.
- Previously dealt with financial services regulators and other 3rd party stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.