Commercial Property Paralegal - Ascot
I am currently recruiting for a Commercial Property Paralegal to join a well established and reputable law firm in Ascot.
The role will involve supporting the Head of Department and assisting with a busy caseload from initial instruction to post completion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Taking instructions
* Dealing with initial enquiries from clients
* Drafting contacts, transfer deeds and leases
* Submitting searches
* Handling post exchange and completion matters
* Preparing SDLT forms
Experience and qualifications required:
* Experience within a Property department is essential
* The ability to work under pressure whilst adhering to deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age