registered Nurse - Agency / Locum work
Registered Nurse - RMN
Location - Bury, Greater Manchester and Cheshire
Full Time - Days and/or Nights available
Locum opportunities available
Are you a qualified nurse looking for a new role where you can work as much as you want?
This is a opportunity to join a pool of dedicated nurses who are responsible for ensuring the delivery of high quality person-centred care across a variety of homes and care organisations.
The ideal registered nurse candidate will have the following skills and values:
* A nurse qualification (RMN) with a valid NMC pin number.
* Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a care home environment is essential.
* A committed and organised approach.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
* As much work as you want - either full or part time hours
* A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact for all work related matters
* Weekly pay, without exception
* An ability to operate as a Limited Company if you choose to do so
* FREE training (including certificates for your re-validation)
* FREE uniform
* Access to our referral scheme
* Excellent training, development and progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity then please apply today. A member of the team will be in touch straight away to discuss your application.
Please call Gary Warburton-Wilmot on (phone number removed)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
*Based on Limited Company
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age