Opportunity to join a leading technology based business as they seek to add to their South Wales based R&D team. As part of a multi-disciplined development team you will ensure new and existing designs are suitable for their intended market and function. The organisation utilises in an agile / waterfall environment, you will be expected to test a variety of web and GUI based systems and applications. The organisation is flexible to hybrid WFH arrangements. Aspects of the role include:
* Design and execute automated and manual software tests and associated reporting.
* Manage and mentor small team of software testers
* Effectively report test output along with guidance for software engineers
* Implement effective test tracking tools
* Present test reporting to design review meetings
It is expected suitable candidates will possess the following attributes:
* Degree in relevant engineering / technology discipline, additional testing qualification such as ISTQB is advantageous.
* Expertise developing and executing tests for languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, C# etc.
* Experience utilising testing software such as Screenster, Subject 7, Selenium or Katalon.
* Experience of functional, integration, performance, load and stress testing
* Ability to effectively use project work management tools such as Trello, Jira, Bugzilla etc
* Delivery of web based systems from concept to launch
* Excellent communication skills including proven ability to present complex data in simple easily understood format