IT Manager, Worcester
* IT Manager jobs role / Senior IT Support Engineer jobs role.
* Home working available and flexibility on working hours too.
* Day to day management of a small IT team (3 people) with some 'hands on' responsibility too.
* Profitable, growing, software development organisation that is part of a successful and innovative international group of technology companies.
* Salary commensurate with experience (£40K - £50K as a guide) + bonus + 7% pension + BUPA + 25 days holidays and all bank holidays.
Are you seeking IT Manager jobs in Worcester, Redditch, Kidderminster, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon sort of regions (Worcestershire, West Midlands, Gloucestershire, Warwickshire).
This IT Manager job will involve:
* The company develops industry leading software platforms that are used within engineering R&D environments for test automation and data management.
* Day to day management of a small IT team (3 people), including responsibility for work planning, personal development, liaising with senior management and reporting. The role also will need you to be 'hands on' when required.
* Laptop and desktop computer hardware support.
* Microsoft Windows desktop OS support.
* Microsoft Windows Server administration - users and groups administration.
* Linux server provisioning and support.
* VMware vSphere infrastructure support - configuration, VM provisioning, virtual networks, templates.
* Administration of cloud software deployments.
This IT Manager job will suit:
* You have a good all-round IT background e.g. knowledge of networking, routing, VPNs, security awareness, supporting windows desktop operating systems etc...
* Previous experience of leading a small team is preferable but Senior IT Support Engineers that can demonstrate the ability to lead a small team are also encouraged to apply.
* Experience of Windows and Linux server administration.
* An awareness of cloud infrastructures and associated technologies would be beneficial.
* You are likely to hold a relevant qualification in an IT, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Systems, or similar discipline.
Benefits & Company Overview:
* You will be joining a growing, software development organisation that is part of a successful and innovative international group of technology companies.
* Great company culture, one that truly supports and rewards employees.
* £40K - £50K salary guide (commensurate with experience) plus a very generous benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible start + finish times, some working from home available, 7% pension, annual company bonus, Bupa and life assurance.
This job is commutable from Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Hereford, Redditch, Tewkesbury, Evesham, Ledbury, Stourbridge, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stratford-upon-Avon.
To apply, please send your CV to Luke Smith at Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
Visit the Euro Projects Recruitment website to search our latest permanent, contract and interim vacancies.
"Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply."
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job