We currently have an exciting opportunity join an award-winning marketing agency as an SEO Manager or Executive, dependant on experience. The department is responsible for the management and optimisation of all marketing channels (owned, earned and paid) to achieve the acquisition and brand targets.
This role will provide you with an opportunity to create, implement and report on the success of your SEO strategy, taking ownership of the vast opportunities across the Group. Prioritising campaigns and activity to achieve mutually agreed objectives (e.g. optimise search engine visibility for local network, advising on SEO best practise for new website builds / optimisation, increase targeted organic traffic for lead generation).
• Conduct keyword research to identify opportunities, trends and justifying priority keywords.
• Define and implement a local and national SEO strategy.
• Set KPI targets and reporting for SEO strategy and benchmark against competitors, producing a monthly report highlighting status and progress.
• Recommend and oversee changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve domain score and SEO positions for target keywords.
• Keep up to date on the latest SEO trends and announcements ensuring compliance and opportunities are quickly maximised Requirements
• Background in SEO from either an agency or brand
• Solid experience in keyword research
• Experience in link building
• Strong project management skills
• Local SEO knowledge
• Highly numerate and commercially aware
• Creative problem solver with a can-do attitude
The successful candidate will hold a background in SEO from either an agency or brand, along with solid experience in keyword research. Experience in link building and strong project management skills are essential to the role, as well as local SEO knowledge. You will be highly numerate and commercially aware; a creative problem solver with a can-do attitude who is goal oriented and possess good attention to detail is required.
This role is currently 1-2 days' per week in the office and 3-4 days' home based.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and flexible agency who are highly generous to their staff, offering fabulous benefits and many career development opportunities