JMJ1543, Home Manager
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£45000 per annum | Small General Nursing Home | Days | 40 hrs | CQC Compliant |
An experienced, RGN or RMN Nursing Home Manager is required to lead and develop a Medium general and Dementia nursing home in Sheffield.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• £45000 per annum
• A strong regional management structure to support you in your role
As CQC Registered Nursing Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical and operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all clinical and medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Nursing Home Manager RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN/RNDL or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Current NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven managerial experience in an elderly, Dementia, Mental health and Learning Disability care environment
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation