Care First Recruitment Ltd are currently seeking a Licensing Enforcement Officer for various London Boroughs such as:
* Brent Council
* Waltham Forest
The Licensing Service are seeking an enthusiastic, organised and motivated person, who responds well to working in a pressurised environment. The successful candidate will need to meet deadlines/targets and can demonstrate a real commitment to providing excellent customer care and top-quality service.
The Licensing Enforcement Officer will be responsible for enforcing Covid-19 regulations and the licensing functions of the Council, which include; the sale of alcohol, regulated entertainment, gambling and special treatments etc.
You must have:
* Good knowledge of licensing legislation
* Possess a vocational qualification (National Certificate of Licensing Practitioners etc.) or have other relevant experience.
* Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Covid-19 rules and regulations for different sectors.
* The ability to establish good working relationships with all stakeholders
* The ability to communicate effectively with a range of people, including members of the public and regulatory partners
* The ability o work as part of a team as well as on your own.
You should be willing to work outside normal working hours as this role will include a significant proportion of evening and weekend working. Access to a private motor vehicle is necessary