The Account Manager, Agency Holding Companies, will help support the teams existing agency team/relationships, with specific responsibility for developing and driving PubMatic PMP adoption across WPP agency group.
They will develop a deep understanding of the product, inventory and audiences available across PubMatic's publisher and data partner portfolio in order to provide proactive and reactive support to our agency team.
* Developing and utilizing relationships within the agency to understand and drive PMP adoption
* Receiving, understanding, and reacting to 'deal' briefs from buyers - developing and building packages* that meet their requirements
* Communicate the PMP needs and asks to Ad Solutions, Client services, and publisher teams
* Working with product marketing to develop proactive promotion of either a targeted or broad range of packages
* Working with the Ad Operations/Deal Desk to develop an understanding of best practices in order to refine the future offering
In order to be successful the Account Executive, Agency Holding Companies, will need to work closely with the following key stakeholders:
* The EMEA Ad Solutions team members - in order to deeply understand their buyer portfolio and subsequent needs, including media planning calendars
* The EMEA Audience Encore team - to gain a deep understanding of the audience segments that our data partners are providing and to work with both the Audience Encore team and the Ad Solutions team to ensure that the most relevant audience segments are prioritized for onboarding and then packaged and promoted to both internal stakeholders and external customers
* The EMEA Customer Success team - to gain a deep understanding of our publisher portfolio across the region, ensuring that the most relevant inventory is packaged and promoted to internal and external customers
* The EMEA Publisher Development team - acting as an information source to the publisher development team to ensure that they are focusing their efforts on securing the publisher portfolio most in-demand from buyers
* The Customer Success Operations Management team - to actively review the performance of packages, leveraging knowledge to refine future offerings