We're seeking a passionate SEO Executive who is excited to lead and shape our existing SEO strategy. You will have strong working knowledge of on-site, off-site and technical SEO. You'll be able to demonstrate experience in creating and implementing strategies, writing and shaping keyword optimised content and creating regular reports to measure performance. In this role you will be responsible for increasing relevant targeted traffic, improving website visibility and increase applications through search engines.
You will be regularly reporting into the Digital Acquisition Specialist to inform ongoing strategy and measurement of performance. You will manage the relationship with our 3rd party PR agency and develop strategies to ensure we hit our link building KPIs. You will also be working closely with brand, content creation and digital platform stakeholders to develop best practice across all aspects of our SEO channel.
* Manage and develop a best in class SEO strategy to optimise organic traffic growth and conversion to meets commercial targets.
* Work closely with the Digital Acquisition Specialist in forecasting and planning organic performance for yearly business plans.
* Perform regular technical audits of the website using tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahref, Google Search Console and Page Speed Insights to feed required improvements into the web development pipeline.
* Work with the Digital Acquisition Specialist to ensure that all regulatory requirements and company policies are met within our SEO activities.
* Adhere to the FCA conduct rules
* Create monthly SEO reports to assess performance and track keyword rankings vs competitors.
* Work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure SEO best practice across websites and identify opportunities where improvements can be made.
* Effectively communicate SEO requirements with all stakeholders and ensure projects are delivered in time.
* Manage all aspects of onsite optimisation and SEO content creation through techniques like page analysis, image optimisation, content gap analysis, keyword gap analysis, backlink analysis and Core Web Vitals.
* Conduct regular competitor research to identify keyword rich content opportunities.
* Manage link building strategy and support 3rd party PR agency to achieve KPIs.
* Follow brand guidelines to ensure that digital content and images complies with our brand guidelines.
* Keep up to date with the latest SEO best practice and updates from Google