Want to work somewhere where change is not just a buzz word?
Ambitious food manufacturer requires an Reliability Engineering Manager for their Cambridgeshire operations.
The business is at the start of their lean journey and there will be significant challenges ahead (increase OEE, reduce waste, culture change), but they are fully committed to making sustainable improvements.
Reporting into the Head of Engineering you will be responsible for a team of 10+.
* Lead the engineering team in the development and implementation of the site Engineering Planned Maintenance (PM) strategy. This will be instrumental in supporting the Engineering transformation, in moving from a reactive to proactive and predictable way of working in engineering.
* Coaching and development of direct reports.
* Delivery of the engineering planned maintenance reliability programme to deliver World Class Engineering.
* The development of a formal system to engage and manage proactive Engineering capabilities across all engineering functions.
* Lead the engagement of engineering support for TPM as required.
* Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance system to deliver a world class engineering performance and implement with a highly trained engineering function.
* Develop capital projects to deliver sustainable performance.
* Delivering the Engineering reliability to agreed KPI's, driving continuous improvement within Engineering by challenging existing practices, using OE methodology and managing change effectively.
* Management of the maintenance/reliability/project engineering budgets.
* Ensure reliability function performance is managed to maximise effectiveness.
Skills / Experience
* Experience of managing a team in a similar role within a fast paced Food Manufacturing or Pharmaceutical environment.
* TPM , Reliability expertise.
* A resilient leader who has a track record of developing high performing teams.
* Knowledgeable in Maintenance best practice and CMMS systems to assist in delivering same.
* Project Management experience.
* Good communicator and relationship builder.
If you're interested in knowing more, send an up to date CV