Exciting opportunity for a passionate and hands on UI/UX Designer who is keen to play a pivotal role in the design and development of a successful SAAS platform. You will be responsible for continuously harmonising and honing the SAAS software and mobile app, ensuring complex tasks are simplified into efficient, easy user journeys and that UI design is attractive, consistent and clean.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Evaluating and addressing user requirements, in collaboration with the Product Managers and Business Analysts
* Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and maps
* Designing GUI elements like dashboards, navigation menus, forms, tools and pages
* Developing UI mock-ups and animated prototypes that clearly illustrate what the software should look like and how it should function
* Writing clear, friendly and informative in-app copy to guide users
* Designing onboarding workflows to help new users get up-to-speed with the software quickly
* Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
* Developing and maintaining our master Design System e.g., fonts, colours, styles etc.
* Liaising with developers to ensure the final product matches the designs and satisfies the original user requirements
Ultimately, you'll create features that are both functional and visually appealing. You will design functionality that addresses their clients' needs and helps them to grow their customer base.
To be successful in this role, you should have ninja skills with design software like Adobe XD, Sketch and Figma, along with tools to illustrate workflows and UI animations like InVision.
* Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role such as web designer
* Portfolio of design projects
* Knowledge of relevant industry tools e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, InVision, Miro etc.
* Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
* Strong time-management skills
* A keen eye for beautiful design, detail, accuracy and quality
By proceeding with this application, you are consenting to Thrive by Chorni Limited's collection of your personal information and handling of that information. Thrive by Chorni will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. If at any time you want your personal information to be deleted, you simply need to notify us
Thrive by Chorni Limited acts as a recruitment agency