Full Stack Developer
Marshall Wolfe are proud to be supporting a financial services leader in their search for a Full Stack Developer experienced with Java 8 to work as part of an Agile Development Team. You'll be part of a team working on refining and improving the methods that solutions and services are delivered in the future, and creating the technology solutions.
Working closely with other developers, designers, business and systems analysts, you'll be designing, developing, testing, and evaluating new programs. You'll have a passion for writing and implementing efficient code, determining operational practicality, and be able to identify any potential risk in the code and plan its mitigation.
* Expert level knowledge on Java 8
* Good grasp of Angular UI Framework
* Good understanding of cloud / distributed architecture
* Proficient knowledge of REST API
Skills that will also help you in the role:
* Appreciation of Event Driven Architecture & Domain Driven Design and experience of working on tools like SonarQube, Jenkins, Gradle etc.
* Knowledge of DevOps and CI:CD
* Experience of using test automation tools (e.g. Selenium)
* Experience of using the Git source code control system