A mid sized bank
The responsibilities of this role include ensuring strategic alignment across the Data Governance team and the
enterprise to help deliver key programs and projects which are components of larger initiatives. Builds Data Domain
related to Customer and Counter-party entities in EMEA developing the Business Architecture and capabilities.
Responsible for providing issue remediation management for all outstanding regulatory and internal issues related
to the domain
· Extensive knowledge of the banking systems and methodologies and the use of data in meeting objectives.
· Experience working in a CDO office implementing data governance policy with strong knowledge of data
Comprehensive knowledge of industry, market, economic and regulatory developments as they relate to
the overall impact to the Bank.
Good knowledge Data elements in identity, AML, Nature and structure of customer data.
· Good experience in Data Mastering and sharing entity data within the organisation
· Possess deep knowledge of data lifecycle activities such as data definitions, data lineage and data quality
· Strong project management abilities including multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced,
often deadline-oriented and dynamic environment.
· Skilled in conceptualizing, documenting and presenting creative solutions.
· Ability to manage, coach and mentor staff effectively, both direct and in a matrix environment.
· Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of management.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills problem-solving, facilitation and
consensus-building skills and a high degree of personal initiative and attention to detail.
· Strong sense of accountability with an ability to effectively prioritize project and goals execution standards.
An start up function in a Bank