What will you be doing?
• Delivering the end-to-end financials across a Transaction Cycle/ Function by working closely with Business Managers supporting the Transaction Cycle/ Function
• Providing full set of forward looking Financial projections (MTP), Outlook, Transfers, scenario analytics & SI portfolio affordability shape
• Providing strategic Financial support to Accountable Executives including; QBRs, MBRs, Transaction Cycle Weekly's SI portfolio management, Vendor support
• Supporting capacity creation, cost allocation understanding and risks & opportunities management
• Producing high quality, consistent and standardised offering with complete ownership of the "numbers"
• Delivering end-to-end Finance reporting that enables management to proactively shape strategy
What we're looking for:
• Professional accountancy qualification or equivalent relevant experience (ACA/ CIMA/ CFA)
• Experience in operating in a multi-geographic, matrix organisation a plus
• Attention to detail and good organisational skills, along with the ability to balance multiple critical requests from various stakeholders with outstanding precision
• Significant Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint skills and experience
Skills that will help you in the role:
• The ability to develop and maintain constructive relationships with internal stakeholders across all levels and geographies of the organization
• Excellent communication skills across a variety of forums and mediums, with the proven ability to distil information into key messages and deliver succinctly according to audience
• Ability to develop business strategy, communicate in clear and confident manner, and act independently to implement it, sometimes using creativity in approach
• Ability to drive and execute deliverables in short time frames and work with limited supervision and ability to thrive in a challenging and ever changing environment
Where will you be working?
You will be based in Radbroke, Knutsford. The Barclays Technology Campus just outside Manchester is our tech command centre and a vital strategic powerhouse behind our global operations. The campus is set in a 64-acre self-contained site, in a beautiful green environment and it offers unrivalled facilities for work and for play. We have an onsite gym, as well as outdoor tennis, football and cricket areas, as well as onsite restaurant and coffee shops.