At Lloyds Banking Group (LBG), we're driven by a clear purpose - to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about making a difference to customers, businesses, and communities.
Within Lloyds Bank Corporate Markets (LBCM), The Electronic Trading and Distribution Team delivers electronic pricing, risk management and quantitative solutions. An opportunity currently exists within the team for a Quantitative Trader to work in the eFX Trading team. What you'll be doing:
As part of the role you'll be delivering LBCM's next generation of FX market making and auto hedging algorithms. You'll be responsible for working with Sales and Distribution on appropriate client management, supporting the continuing growth of the e-FX business, whilst managing the risk effectively. It is also a requirement to apply quantitative analysis and statistical learning techniques to enhance trading strategies and inform business decisions.
- Specification, design and implementation of trading systems and trading algorithms for FX products across pricing, risk management, auto quoting and hedging.
- Understand, monitor and take responsibility for market and operational risk in an automated trading environment.
- Actively support a sustainable client proposition, including client management processes, revenue generation and market share.
- Drive and prioritisation of deliverables to develop electronic trading capabilities, in close collaboration with delivery stakeholders.
- Senior Manager & Certification Regime Client Dealing role.
We're looking for a proven track record designing and delivering trading automation and quantitative solutions, with experience of auto market making and hedging algorithms.
Experience of performing quantitative analysis of trade and market data, to drive enhancements to algorithms and to inform trading decisions with a good understanding of market microstructure (FX preferred) and the pricing and trading of cash and derivative products.
Exposure to client liquidity provision on trading venues is beneficial along with knowledge of researching and implementing signals in a live trading environment is beneficial.
Proven ability to effectively prioritise and coordinate requirements from multiple stakeholders.
You need to demonstrate awareness and proactive approach to control and conduct agenda.
Understanding of the wider financial services industry, regulatory changes and pertinent economic and political factors which may impact on the Group's business and overall aims.
- Quantitative skills, with experience of model and analytics development.
- Knowledge of applying statistical and machine learning techniques to automated trading.
- Strong software engineering and programming skills, with proficiency in Java (preferred) or C++.
- Proficiency in using Python or R for data analytics, with the ability to extract, analyse, and draw insights from large data sets.
- Strong organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Influencing and analytical skills, demonstrates passion, enthusiasm and 'can do' attitude.
If you feel that this role is a match to your skills and experience, please get in touch as we would love to hear from you!What we can offer you in return:
It is a very exciting time to join LBG. Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to become the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career.
As well as a competitive salary, you'll receive;
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
We'll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.