Tax Accountant in Leeds
Salary: £30,000 to 42,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Charleston recruitment is currently working in partnership with a reputable Accountancy firm who are looking to hire an experienced Tax Accountant with a practice background to join their small, yet dedicated team in Leeds.
There are unique opportunities for learning & development in this role into specialist areas as a of Tax Accountant.
Tax Accountant key requirements:
* You must have at least 2-3 year-experience within an accountancy practice.
* Working towards a relevant tax or accounting qualification e.g. AAT/CTA.
* Knowledge of R&D - ideal but not essential.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Enthusiasm and keenness to learn about various areas of tax
The Tax Accountant will be dealing with a wide range of work to include:
* Be the point of contact for Partners.
* Review corporate tax computations and corporation tax returns.
* Ensure claims have been made in line with current legislation.
* Support R&D claim specialists with technical queries.
* Support clients with the implementation of record keeping tools.
* Conduct technical interviews by visiting clients on site.
* Review and monitor changes to legislation.
* Support marketing with technical content creation.
* Quality control and review of claims.
If you're looking for a Tax Accountant role in Leeds but felt this position wasn't the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Leeds we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Leeds as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Tax Accountants in Leeds. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today