Senior Accountant in Manchester
Our client is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant to join their exceptional team in Manchester.
The firm is a boutique practice with a solid client portfolio from very small sole traders to very large turn over groups of companies with a fantastic client-base.
Responsibilities for this role as Senior Accountant will include:
* Preparing accounts for SME'S Limited Companies and Sole traders on deadline and within the time budget.
* To review the team's workload where needed, including the accounts production-ready for partner review.
* Managing key client accounts.
* Finding solutions and matching to the client products where needed.
* Be prepared to do things differently and to adapt to the changing markets landscape.
* To be familiar with organisational systems and processes.
Requirements for this role as Senior Accountant:
* ACA or ACCA fully qualified / Finalist / QBE.
* Relevant experience in a UK practice.
* Excellent communication skills.
* IT literate.
This role would be suitable for someone with strong experience within a chartered practice setting and could start straight away by preparing accounts to completion.
If you need further information on the role or just want to hear if this would be right for you please do contact me by applying or contacting us.
What's on offer?
This is a full-time permanent role with a competitive salary for the right candidate.
If you're looking for a Senior Accountant role in Manchester but felt this position wasn't the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Manchester we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Manchester as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Senior Accountants in Manchester. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today