POST- Recruitment are working with a well established B2C eCommerce business who have experienced enormous success over the last 12 months and have an exciting plan for further growth.
Due to this growth they are looking to recruit an experienced eCommerce Manager to join an experienced team headed by a highly experienced entrepreneur.
You'll be reporting directly into the CEO and will have to enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment where priorities and opportunities are constantly changing and evolving.
Our client has several successful B2C eCommerce sites on Shopify as well as a separate offering targeting the B2B market.
They are looking for someone who can juggle medium to long-term projects, whilst at the same time react like lightening to emerging commercial opportunities that come up on a day-to-day basis.
Responsibilities will include but aren't limited to:
* Managing a small team
* Managing relationships with external agencies who are responsible for SEO, CRO, PPC and Web Development
* Monitoring web analytics and internal data sources
* Exploiting these sources, identifying commercial opportunities and trends
* Designing and executing roadmaps
* Incorporating Best Practices
* Setting and adhering to a budget, with the freedom to request increases for demonstrable commercial reasons
* Supervising all activities and product development
* Prepare reports and analysing conversion numbers
* Developing SEO/PPC Strategy/Marketing Plans in collaboration with external agencies and internal stakeholders
* Team Management and Progress Monitoring
* Quality Control and Assurance
* Developing Schedules and Time-scales
* Experience owning eCommerce for an SME is essential
* Shopify experience
* Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for commercial success
* Experience managing external agencies and partners is also essential
* You'll need to be committed to the business's success and will work hard to make your role a success
* Up to £45,000 Basic Salary (Negotiable)
* Bonus - Performance related bonus based on personal and company performance
* Flexible working arrangements available
* Other excellent benefits
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details