This role would suit an ambitious Fully or part Qualified Management Accountant experienced in IFRS15, able to handle medium to long term contracts identifying how the profit and loss has been achieved and why .. understanding and explaining what can be learned. Ideally you will be looking for a role where you will be confident to drive monthly discussions with the company directors on the profitability of jobs and the business. A figures driven individual with good communication skills .. you can make the figures talk.
* At least 4 years in a manufacturing orientated company with IFRS15 experience.
* Experience in forecasting "cost to complete" complex and long duration orders for accurate revenue recognition, calculation of cost rates, budgeting, preparation and explanation of monthly accounts, interfacing with all levels of management from shop floor to directors, stock inventory control, and dealing with the auditors and their requirements.
* Inventory management and variance analysis experience.
* Experience in monthly reporting and forecasting.
* Advanced Excel skills.
* Ideally live within a 45 minute commute to ST4 (Relocation expenses considered)
What's on offer:
* Highly competitive salary.
* A real hands-on opportunity to contribute to an established and successful business.
* Career advancement including the opportunity for Directorship.
* 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
* A great and enjoyable place to work.
If you are looking for an exciting career within a stable well established global business. For more information or a confidential discussion please forward you CV