Audit Senior in Leeds
Charleston Recruitment are currently looking for an Audit Senior to join a reputable accountancy practice in Leeds.
You will be joining as Audit Senior in a strong team which is important to the firm. They are looking an ambitious individual who is keen to start a new challenge that will take responsibility for running the audit and working directly with the client under manager supervision.
Responsibilities for the Audit Senior
* Helping in the planning, execution, and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment, including statutory and CASS audits.
* Regular engagement with senior client staff to ensure good understanding of their business and provide efficient execution of the audit.
* Take responsibility for monitoring progress against budget.
* Acknowledge risk matters and raises with a manager/Partner while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
* Service, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
Essentials experience for the Audit Senior
* Previous Audit experience.
* Previous knowledge of the firm's services and ethical and regulatory compliance.
* Knowledge and experience in the financial services sector, particularly in the areas of asset management/funds, alternative/retail finance, and insurance.
* Knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
* Experience coaching junior members of staff along with supervision.
If you're looking for an Audit Senior role in Leeds but felt this position wasn't the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for an Audit Senior position in Leeds we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Leeds as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Audit Seniors in Leeds. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today