Elevation Senior Finance are pleased to be partnering with a Leeds based business to recruit a Finance Analyst into their well-established finance team. This is an interim requirement for a period of 6 months to provide support during a period of transformation.
As a Finance Analyst working closely with a lead business partner you will be responsible for maintaining and updating key financial models and preparing detailed financial analysis to aid business insight and decision making.
Key duties will include:
* Ad hoc analysis/support to FBP as required in connection with business case submissions to board
* Monitoring of actual v plan costs on Enterprise change BAU budget & strategic programmes for both opex and capex costs . Including but not limited to picking up accruals, mis-postings between opex and capex, mis-codings within opex and salary recharges for personnel across the business to the strategic programmes
* Support to the business in preparing a bottom up re-forecast for each of the strategic programmes. (To act as an off-line forecast in the first instance)
* Preparation of the Enterprise change month end pack including variances against business plan, with commentary and detailed FTE and manpower cost analysis
* Monitoring performance against stretch business plan targets
* Completion of rolling 're-forecast' for Enterprise change BAU
* Input of re-forecast data into SAP, and subsequent monitoring against re-forecast
* Attendance at month end hub to report progress against deadlines and understand any general blockers/issues in any other areas
The successful candidate will be a Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or QBE) with strong accounting skills and a very good understanding of month end processes. This role will be based from home for the foreseeable future, however candidates must be within commutable distance of Leeds for potential travel to the office in the future.
In line with current government guidelines, the successful candidate will be provided with the resources required to work from home from day one. Interviews and start dates commencing ASAP.
For further information and to apply for this role, please contact Helenna Hobson today