Junior Compliance and AML Analyst
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, the Junior Compliance and AML Analyst will be responsible for administrative, advisory, monitoring and the implementation of compliance controls across the firm.
Junior Compliance and AML Analyst Responsibilities:
• Conduct and execute a risk-based Compliance Monitoring programme.
• Assist in the preparation of quarterly MI.
• Assist in the management of the Compliance team inbox.
• Maintenance of various compliance registers, records and databases.
• Investigate and collate and respond to customer complaints.
• Daily review of deposits and withdrawals and escalating suspicious transactions.
• Assist in the drafting of agreements and legal documents.
• Review of high-risk clients and investigating SoW and SoF.
• Managing the inbox and assigning work to relevant members of the team.
• Conducting ongoing monitoring.
• Legal Drafting as required.
• Escalating incidents and suspicious activity.
Junior Compliance and AML Analyst Requirements:
Essential Skills / Experience:
• University degree or equivalent (ideally in Law).
• Excellent proficiency in MS Office application.
• Confident and proactive in communicating with people at all levels.
• Great team player with the ability to foster close working relationships with colleagues.
• Results orientated with a strong bias for action and outcome.
• Comfortable with working in a technology driven environment with a great deal of responsibility and autonomy.
• Desire to contribute to success in areas beyond the core compliance areas.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
• Legal drafting.
About LMAX Group:
Headquartered in London, LMAX Group is a global financial technology company and the leading independent operator of multiple institutional execution venues for FX and crypto currency trading. The Group's portfolio includes LMAX Exchange (institutional FX exchange and FCA regulated MTF), LMAX Global (FCA and CySec regulated brokers) and LMAX Digital (GFSC regulated institutional crypto currency exchange). LMAX Group is unique in offering market access to all FX customer segments and is the only institutional exchange operator, offering both FX and crypto currency trading. Servicing funds, banks, asset managers and retail brokerages in over 100 countries, the Group builds and runs its own high performance, ultra-low latency global exchange infrastructure, which includes matching engines in London, New York and Tokyo.
LMAX Group has been widely recognised by the most prestigious industry awards and has ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK by The Sunday Times Tech Track 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50.
Location: 1a Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £25K plus depending on experience
You may have experience of the following: AML Officer, Anti Money Laundering Officer, AML, Anti Money Laundering, Compliance Officer, Counter Fraud, Fraud Detection, Fraud Analyst, Financial Compliance, Fraud Investigator, Fraud Analytics, Financial Standards, AML Analyst, AML Consultant, KYC, Risk Management, Law Graduate, LLM, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)