We are recruiting on behalf of an expanding, quality-driven training provider, who are looking for a Traineeship & AEB Manager to join their team covering Essex and surrounding areas. You will be responsible for helping to set up, lead, manage and deliver the traineeship and AEB provision.
* Performance Management of team of tutors, administrators and sales staff
* Carrying out monthly 1:1s and annual reviews with all team members
* Leading on curriculum development, standardisation and the ongoing management of courses
* Working with the sales team to develop the traineeship and AEB portfolio and employer relationships
* Liaising with Awarding Organisations and EQA's to deliver qualifications and ensure quality requirements are met
* Ensuring the quality of delivery meets Ofsted requirements and provides an exceptional experience for trainees
* Sharing best practice across the team and coaching staff members to improve their delivery
* Maintaining up to date knowledge of traineeship initiatives, policy changes and funding/ contractual rules
The ideal candidate will have a strong background within work-based learning/ training at a senior level, with specific experience within Traineeship and/or AEB provision. You will need experience in performance managing a team as well as a background in curriculum development and contract management.
You must be able to work on your own initiative, prioritising and working to deadlines. Excellent communication skills are essential.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience and qualifications) plus bonus scheme and company benefits package