An opportunity to work for an established shipping company within their corporate finance team reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer at their London office.
The role will involve a diverse range of activities spanning working capital, liquidity, balance sheet management as well as supporting strategic projects, management information reporting and external stakeholder management.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Preparation and maintenance of detailed corporate and project financial models.
* Performance of quantitative and qualitative project and investment case analysis.
* Research and preparation of high-quality management reporting and project-specific presentations.
* Support the team with the management of the finance relationships held externally.
* Support deal execution, including deal structuring, documentation and post-close deal monitoring.
* Build and maintain a personal network within the organisation that supports access to relevant information and analysis for finance activities.
Suitable candidates should have up to 2 years experience as a Financial Analyst working within corporate/investment banking, hedge fund/private equity or commodities sector. Shipping sector experience helpful but not necessary