An exciting opportunity has arisen for a knowledgeable and confident Senior Purchase Ledger professional to join a reputable manufacturing business based in the Doncaster area.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a business where they will be given an excellent platform to develop a rewarding career. In this autonomous and all-encompassing Accounts Payable role - you will report directly into the Financial Controller and be responsible for the entire function from start to finish, meaning you've got a great opportunity to really put your stamp on it and make the role your own!
Duties of the Accounts Payable Clerk include:
· First point of contact for purchase order enquiries
· Reconcile monthly and year end supplier statements
· Chase any outstanding invoices/credit notes
· Post supplier invoices onto the system
· Ensure compliance for Purchase Order Processing
· Ensure all payments are processed in a timely manner
· Post credit notes onto the system received from suppliers
· Record and monitor debit notes
· Liaise with departments for proof of delivery and authorisation to pay
· Maintain and report on purchases for the Purchasing team
· Develop and maintain strong relationships
· Generate payment run for the mid-month and month end payment runs and process payments
· Continually review processes and seek to improve
Role requirements include:
- At least 2 years' experience working within a purchase ledger function
- Ability to work well in demanding environments
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
As well as being part of a friendly and supportive team, you will also receive an excellent benefits package, support and development opportunities!
If you feel that you have the relevant skills to be considered for this position, please feel free to apply today