The Senior Internal Auditor, with support from the Internal Auditor, will be responsible for the day-to-day implementation of the annual audit plan in respect of all operational, financial and governance reviews. Will be managed on a daily basis by the Audit Manager and where necessary assist the Senior Audit Manager and/or the Head of Group Internal Audit.
1. Performing audits under the guidance of the Audit Manager which will include:
* Planning and scoping of audits.
* Writing audit test plans based on the audit scope.
* Supporting the development of the audit risk assessment.
* Leading meetings with key stakeholders during audit engagements.
* Performing fieldwork to execute the audit test plan.
* Ensuring fieldwork is completed to a high quality and performance standard.
* Developing audit recommendations based on the outcome of walkthroughs and tests of detail.
* Assisting in the production of audit reports and collating responses from management.
2. Supporting the Internal Audit team in developing the annual audit plan.
3. Supporting the Senior Audit Manager & Audit Manager in other ad-hoc work or projects which may include:
* Compiling reports as required by the Head of Group Internal Audit or the Audit Committee.
* Contributions to the Group Annual Report.
* Carrying out advisory work or one-off assurance projects based on requests from the business at the direction of the Head of Group Internal Audit.
* Any other assurance or risk management projects that may arise