An integral part of the De Beers Corporate Functions and Projects finance team, the Finance Manager is responsible for the management reporting function of De Beers UK corporate expenditure. The role will also have a strong compliance element, ensuring business unit and company compliance and strong governance around Business Integrity. In addition the DBUK Finance Manager will also focus on driving continuous improvement in the UK Corporate environment.
* Oversee and manage the UK corporate reporting timetable to ensure that all activities are completed within the set timelines
* Management of two members of the Corporate Functions and Projects Finance team to ensure a strong financial control environment, integrity and accuracy of accounts and focus on personal development in line with individual goals;
* Preparation of analysis of budget and forecast costs in Onestream, including partaking in all DBUK review meetings prior to sign off;
* Preparation of DBUK corporate cost analysis for forecast and budgets for Exco members, including involvement in Exco review meetings.
* Monthly corporate costs analysis and reporting for Group and quarterly reporting for CFO
* Responsible for ensuring the DBUK Pension Scheme (including Cheviot and Intersea schemes) is properly reflected in management and statutory accounts, including liaising with external actuaries as and when required and reporting to senior internal stakeholders in respect of pension valuations;
* Owner of external audit process