To work as part of team, producing monthly management accounting and board packs for submission to the Group Finance and the Wholesale Management Team. Producing and implementing controls to ensure accuracy of the financial results.
* Working in a team to produce monthly management accounts for submission to Group Finance within a strict deadline, which will include, but not be limited to:
* Preparing prepayments and accrual journals for revenue and costs,
* Contributing to the completion of the financial reporting pack and analysing the current month performance to prior month, budget and forecast and providing commentary on any signicant variances,
* Reconciling and maintaining balance sheet control accounts
* Cash flow Forecasting
* Payroll journals, analysis and Quarterly VAT submissions to Group.
* Other adhoc management accounting duties.
* Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
* Periodically review DWS Security Policies - centrally hosted on the Intranet - to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
* Carry out any 'ad hoc' assignments as and when required.
* To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation