Head of Service Delivery
An exciting opportunity for a Head of Service Delivery to work for our industry leading client based in South West London. This role will be remote based with trips to the office when required.
The Head of Service Delivery is accountable for the delivery of all services within the organisation. This covers all UK and International services. The Head of Service Delivery Management ensures all agreed service levels are met or exceeded and that effective processes and service strategies are in place to meet the needs of the user base. Where key targets are missed, then the Head of Service Delivery is accountable for managing the Service remediation plans.
Accountable for managing 3 teams:
1. 1st Line Support (Service Desk & 1.5 Level Support)
2. Incident Management
3. Problem / CSI Management
4. Service Delivery Managers
* Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors in a high profile and/or technically innovative enterprise solution.
* Ability to influence key stakeholders as well as wider teams and peers.
* Good understanding in Service Delivery and infrastructure management
* Good understanding of software delivery lifecycle and release management
* ITIL qualified or equivalent
* Availability to travel to our UK & EU offices as required.
* Excellent technical understanding of ServiceNow and ITSM Toolsets with technical knowledge and understanding of all infrastructure services (Server, Network, Telephony, etc.)
* Manage the team to provide 1st and 2nd level support for key business services that supports the effective running of the contact centres, and Digital Services
Please apply by responding to the advert with an up to date CV