Protocol are proud to be working alongside several fantastic colleges in the Luton and surrounding areas to recruit the best talent for their SEND departments.
We are currently interested in hearing from Further Education professionals for a variety of potential upcoming temporary & permanent roles including:
- Learning Support Mentors/Assistants (Mainstream, SEND or Personal Care)
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Facilitators
- Dyslexia and Autism Spectrum Support
- Visual Impairment Learner Support
- Behaviour Mentors
- BSL Communicators and Communication Support Workers
- Specialist Note Takers
The person & qualifications
- Experience supporting students as individuals or in small groups, both inside & outside the classroom
- Adapting conventional methods to meet the needs of the pupils
- Working with Lecturers to meet pupils individual learning plans
- Have the ability to provide high quality and personalised support to learners
- Demonstrate high levels of student engagement
- Adopt a compassionate and empathetic approach to your support
- Contribute to the college's success by building students confidence and progress
If this sounds like you, please respond by applying to this advert with a copy of your latest CV.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We're more than a recruitment agency - we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we've got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits - your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion