Do you have 3+ year's experience as a React Native Developer? Interested in a role where you will help drive a greenfield build? Interested in joining an award winning and uniquely positioned start-up in the HealthTech / Wellbeing domain? A start-up that already has corporate clients that like the product so much that they have invested in the company?
- Experience with the latest Web specs, e.g. ES6+ and CSS4
- Experience of mobile testing frameworks such as Detox or Appium etc
- A good understanding of User Experience methodology and its importance in digital product development.
- Comfortable with the command line
- Experience of TypeScript
- Xcode IDE and Android Studio
- CI/CD pipelines for mobile and web applications (ideally with AppCenter)
- Mobile cloud services (e.g. AWS Mobile SDK, Firebase, Azure Mobile Services)
- Experience of Push notification systems
- Experience of publishing to Google Play Store and the Apple App Store
Here you will be joining a team with the mission of building the company's core platform and mobile application in a "greenfield" environment with a technology strategy that is underpinned by strong lean agile principles;
- leveraging existing cloud services (rather than building things from scratch e.g. use of Azure ML and ChatBots)
- Automation of everything, i.e. builds, deployment & testing
- Services based architecture utilising on serverless technology (Azure Functions)
- Security by design (i.e. not something that is "bolted on" later)
Other elements of the tech stack includes C#, Azure Services (including any of; Azure Functions, Azure PaaS, Azure Service Bus, Azure Service Fabric, Event Grid, Event Hubs, Azure DevOps, Azure ML, Azure Databricks or Cosmos DB), .NET /.NET Core, and React for web front-end. With a fast paced, collaborative environment that encourages innovative thinking our client is offering a highly competitive starting salary , Share Option Scheme (To be finalised), Subsidised Gym Membership + Pension and the opportunity to join a tech start-up that is already well on the way to big time success! Apply now with a current CV for further information!