Are you looking for a new role in Paid Media for a full-service media agency, who have double their agency size over the past year? The full-service agency is known for their disruptive social campaigns for a variety of clients!
As a Biddable Account Manager, you will be responsible for, planning, buying and the activation and reporting of Paid Social and PPC campaigns. You will work on your own client accounts and you lead on client communication and strategy.
- Responsible for managing Paid Social and PPC campaign management from, planning, activation optimisation, tracking and reporting.
- Responsible for testing campaigns and testing new product launches.
- Responsible for budget pacing and allocation alongside working towards KPI's and metrics.
- Responsible for managing client relationships and supporting with new business.
- Responsible for supporting junior team members.
- 2 years' experience in Paid Social and PPC campaign management from planning to reporting.
- Experienced in using the following, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google and Microsoft.
- Experienced in managing clients.
- Experience in working towards branding and DR client KPI's.