Senior QA Engineer LondonSalary up to £75,000 depending on experience
Senior QA engineer needed to join leading Fintech business to support their continually scaling software.
The role is to further develop products and digital Ant solutions to expand client platforms and revolutionising a wide range of applications such as API powering mobiles, foreign exchange between international trading platforms, online payments, back-office systems whilst operating with quality assurance teams.Some of what you will be doing:
Ideally, your skills and experience will include:
- Work closely with developers, analysts, product owners to monitor, support quality assurance and software, development of test documents, procedures, and methods.
- Cooperating across a wide range of teams and maintain robust departmental relations.
It would be great if you also had:
- Ideally 5-6 years' experience as an automated QA engineer with advanced skill of selenium testing and adhering to TDD and BDD practices
- Progressive understanding of QA methodologies and processes
- Expert in coding and software e.g. Java C++, C# and familiar with database systems such as PostgreSQL, Oracle, My SQL, SQL server
- Moderate experience in manual testing
- You will need strong capability in root cause analysis and advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Highly skilled engineer with an enthusiasm for technology and software
- A hunger for premium quality and QA knowledge within dynamics environments
- Precise attention to detail
- Ability to be a team player, eager to support your team, yet also operate highly independently.