My client, a leading Bristol legal insurance company, are looking for Claims Handlers to join their growing team. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service whilst processing low-level claims from start to finish for a variety of customers.
Speaking directly to the policy holder, brokers, insurers and solicitors, you will play the important role in not only processing the claim efficiently but managing the relationship between all parties and the customers overall experience.
- Maintain ongoing contact with the insured party throughout the process, regularly reporting on progress and updates
- Assess and process claims including setting up new files, identifying relevant issues and assessing whether the claim is valid
- Draft appropriate correspondence to customers and brokers
- Quality control and compliance of own caseload including accuracy and timeliness of record keeping
- Work effectively with all stakeholders to ensure claims are processed and completed
- Experience of working in an office environment covering both customer calls and administration is essential
- Insurance or legal industry experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- Resilient nature with the ability to handle an array of customer situations
- Great numeracy and literacy skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to confidently us the MS Suite
This is a fast paced environment, in which autonomy is given therefore candidates must be able to work to their own deadlines and have the ability to prioritise caseloads. Full training will be provided and there are clear routes for future progression! Offering a salary of £18,000 and a mixture of office and remote working.
Apply today or contact for further details.