Job Title: Account Manager - Affiliate Marketing
Salary: 25k - £35k depending on experience
Location: Newcastle or London based
Our client, a leading SaaS technology company based in Newcastle, are looking for a customer focussed Account Manager to join their team due to increased workloads. This client works with some of the world's leading brands to drive amazing business growth for their clients.
This role is a crucial requirement within the business to assist with client management and relationship building. Working with a wide variety of brands in a fast-paced environment candidates must excel at relationship building, analysing affiliate programs and be self-motivated.
This is a critical role that will is instrumental in driving revenue growth.
Role and responsibilities:
· Work with established and growing brands on objectives and KPI's
· Consult on affiliate program strategy and actionable tactics
· Lead client meetings to proactively relay reporting and actions to develop work
· Prepare and conduct online and in-person customer presentations with excellence
· Forecast budgets both internally and externally
· Assist in renewals and contract negotiations
· Collaborate internally to develop and source customer opportunities
· Degree in Business, Marketing or related field and / or online marketing, eCommerce or affiliate marketing experience
· 2+ years digital marketing experience, affiliate experience preferred
· Strong analytical focus, ability to aggregate and manipulate large data sets
· Ability to multitask and execute tasks, details orientated
· Experience using Windows, MD Word and an advanced user of MS Excel, Powerpoint
· Personal sense of integrity, commitment and professionalism
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Enhanced parental leave and benefits
· Regular company events and activities
· Opportunity to work in overseas brands of the business
· Yearly learning allowance
· Enhanced pension contributions
· Cycle to work scheme
· Eye care vouchers
· Enhanced Wellness Program including access to Wellness Coaching
If you think you'd be a great fit for this role, click "apply" and we'll get things rolling. If you'd like to find out more about this or any other job with us, please get in touch.
Due to the high number of applicants for many of our roles currently, we're unfortunately unable to reply to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.