- Work with a variety of interesting clients for an established London agency.
- Contribute to a superb culture as an Account Manager.
- Very competitive package and clear progression opportunities.
This is a brand spanking new opportunity for a talented Account Manager who would love nothing more than to get their teeth stuck into a range of market leading clients, offering superb stakeholder management and deliver award-winning eCommerce/website development projects.
This role is based in central London, offering remote working 2-3 times a week.What you'll be doing
You'll be joining a well-established, experienced and friendly team to manage the efficient production of projects, ensuring they're on brief, on time and on budget. You will be pivotal in managing client relationship and being the lynchpin between agency and client.
As a talented Account Manager, you will be bringing your expertise to a leading digital agency who specialise in eCommerce/web design and build projects. You will be part of the Client Services team which comprises Account Managers and Project Managers. You will be working closely with the Delivery Director and Client Services Director, whilst reporting directly to the Head of Account Management and liaising regularly with creative and development teams.
The right individual will be hungry to develop and progress, as we are looking for someone who has a desire to learn new skills and further their career. As a well sized, growing agency, there are plenty of opportunities for promotion.What experience you'll need
What you'll get in return for your talents
- Previous experience as a Client Services Manager, Account Manager, Senior Account Manager or similar.
- Demonstrable experience of eCommerce or website development projects, ideally within a fast paced, agile agency environment.
- Superb client management experience with outstanding stakeholder management skills.
- An ability to work cross-functionally in a multi-skilled agency.
- Calm under pressure, with a knack of managing multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising on quality or quantity of service.
- Some project management capabilities.
- Ideally exposure to web design and build projects and a clear ability to write creative briefs, present proposals.
- Commercially and strategically aware considering the "bigger picture".
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly mentality.
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, training and development, and career progression within an excellent working environment where you'll work amongst some of the brightest minds in the industry.What's next?
Apply ASAP or contact Aaron Drury at ADLIB Recruitment to discuss further.