Reporting to the Compliance and Data Privacy Manager, this broad Compliance Manager role is suitable for a compliance professional looking to make a long term move. The role sits with an automotive business that is focused on employee development, welfare and ensuring a positive working environment. Client Details
A Compliance Manager role that sits with a leading, long established automotive company. This organisation has an internationally recognised, valuable brand. The company's culture is friendly, open and collaborative, employee well being is a key focus, in line with this the company offers a very competitive benefits package, as well as opportunities to progress and develop internally.
This role is based near Chichester and can offer a mixture of office and home working. It would suit someone based in Sussex or another location which is commutable to the office location for a couple of days a week.Description
This Compliance Manager role is based in Chichester and will suit a candidate who is able to spend two days a week (or more) in the office. Home working can also be offered. The role involves:
In your role as Compliance Support Manager you will play a critical role in maintaining the Compliance Management System to meet internal and external compliance requirements. Utilising your advanced knowledge of applicable laws, industry best practice, regulations, guidance and accreditation standards you will serve as a subject matter expert to the global organisation to promote and embed compliance across all business operations. As a Compliance Support Manager you will:
Your role will cover the following:
- Challenge existing practices.
- Conduct risk assessments and help create innovative compliant solutions
- Maintain a reportable and measurable framework to ensure the effectiveness of compliance across all business functions.
- Financial Crime and Fraud Prevention.
- Antitrust Prevention.
- Corruption Prevention.
- Data Privacy Protection.
- Information Protection.
- Internal Control System.
- Internal Regulations.
- Human Rights.
- Financial Conduct Authority Regulations.
- Internal audit support.
This Compliance Manager role is based in Chichester and will suit a candidate who is able to spend two days a week (or more) in the office. Home working can also be offered. The role requires:
- Must be a strong communicator with effective stakeholder management and negotiation skills. Holding a recognised data privacy qualification will be a distinct advantage.
- Significant experience within an international business environment.
- Excellent communication skills, business writing, presentation skills, and influencing skills.
- Must be confident in stakeholder interactions.
- Strong negotiation, facilitation and networking skills.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills including the ability to review, interpret and present data in a concise and precise manner.
- Project management experience with proven record for managing simultaneous requirements.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative.
- Demonstrated experience with compliance risk management and/or quality assurance, including risk identification, evaluation, mitigation and management.
- Professional compliance related certification an advantage.
- Professional data protection certification an advantage.
- Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Please submit an application for full details
27 days, rising to 29
Employer pension contribution from 8 - 16%
Internal mobility options within the international Group