Accountant (Revenue Assurance Executive) - Aldham - Remote / Working from HomeSalary: up to £27,000 + benefitsThe Company
Our client is not like other broadband providers, and they don't really want to be. They're currently on a mission to ensure rural villages in the East of England can access full-fibre broadband, that's future-ready. Unlike many other broadband service providers, they work with the community to build full-fibre broadband networks, which they fund through private investment. They then provide a new, future ready, Hyper fast service to homes and businesses within the village.
They are now looking for an Accountant (Revenue Assurance Executive) to join their team based in Aldham , Essex, working remotely.About the role
We are looking for an AAT Level 4 qualified accountant on behalf of our client to join their growing finance team as a Revenue Assurance Executive. This role will be responsible for the auditing and analysis of our revenue streams, including review of our revenue processes and enforcing our pre-order contracts, as outlined in the main duties and responsibilities.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their accounting career with lots of opportunity to make this role their own as well as develop with the company as they continue to grow.
Full study support is available for the continuation of any accountancy studies.Main duties and responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Credit Control, including legal procedures
- Reconciliation of customers billed to customers on the network
- Review of customer billing accounts and reporting on:
- Customer tariff discrepancies
- Creation of the definition of the billing system
- ARPU per tariff
- Contract management of our customers, including keeping customers in contract, renewing the contract and reducing the risk of people leaving
- Analysis of connections
- How many people are in the standard FOC connection profile?
- How many on extended contracts
- How much revenue are we generating for the additional connection costs
- Tariff analysis
- Administrating of tariffs, adding, removing, etc
- Audit of integrity of process including
- Receiving service
- Live on the network
- Leaving/disconnection of the service
- Billing process
- Liaising with auditors in the review of aged debts and revenue recognition procedures
- Other such reasonable duties within the general scope of the job title
• AAT Level 4 Qualified
• Credit Control
• Financial Reporting
• Analysis, including review of large data sets
• Microsoft Office, including intermediate to advanced Excel
• Process skills including process automation
• Accounting and Financial Control, including demonstration of control procedures
• Revenue/Income Analysis
• Audit Skills
• Analysis Skills
• Attention to detail/meticulous.
• Team Player
• Ability to liaise with other departments
As this is a working from home opportunity it's important that you can accommodate home working, this includes suitable space to work from and an internet connection which will support it (minimum download speed of 10Mbps).They offer:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their accounting career with lots of opportunity to make this role their own as well as develop with the company as we continue to grow. You'll be joining a highly regarded team of experts that are dedicated to making every project a great success. You'll get a package including a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, and additional benefits.
- up to £27,000 + benefits
- The opportunity to work with a diverse team of professionals
- Full study support is available for the continuation of any accountancy studies
- The chance to work for a growing organisation
- Remote / working from home