My client is a leading corporate administration service provider with several offices worldwide operating in some of the key financial zones around the world.
This firm is now looking for a qualified Company Secretary to manage a portfolio of clients from inception to dissolution.
- Providing company secretarial services including statutory and advising on best practice and governance
- Attendance of and minuting of meetings
- Drafting ad hoc minutes
- Ensuring registers are kept up to date
- Internal compliance file reviews
- Liaising with clients (local and international)
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
- Training, mentoring and performance review of junior members of staff
- Assisting with business development
- ICSA qualified Company Secretary (ideally)
- Substantial experience working in professional services
- Advanced knowledge of Blueprint
For more information, please click on the link 'apply now' or contact Mark Chambers.