£55k per annum + bonusFull time, Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Our client is looking to recruit a Finance Manager. This role provides an oversight of varied Operational Finance activities.
The role responsibilities have expanded considerably over the last 18 months as requirements for global multi-national programmes have increased, resulting in this role acting as the key process owner for the global premium reconciliation processes.Responsibilities
- Monthly management accounts
- SLT/Board Finance reporting together with forecast and cashflow analysis are completed by an offshore Finance team who have limited knowledge of the business; the Finance Manager role is critical to liaise with UK Finance Reporting team to provide oversight of each draft report, then finalizes to ensure high levels of accuracy are achieved through checking allocations and intercompany recharges are correct and timely.
- Responsible for preparing monthly accrual schedules for revenue and GOE for the offshore teams.
- Accounts payable and receivables duties including monitoring aged debt, credit control, reconciliation of SAP customer accounts and recording/issuance of invoices for service fees
- Approver on all intercompany vendor invoices
- Oversight of cash in the business accounts
- Preparation of monthly assistance and airline multi-national bordereaux. Critical function to support the Freedom of Service policy issuance model
- Annual budget and forecast preparation
- Required to support other projects/business changes acting as a SME for Treasury and Legal teams.
- Management of a small team
- ACCA full or part qualified
- MS Office:, Word, Outlook
- Strong Excel and modelling skills including Pivot Tables, index/lookup formulas
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Able to present financial information to all business level
- Insurance sector experience or equivalent experience in similar highly regulated industry
- Team work
- Able to meet key reporting deadlines
- Working to high degree of accuracy
- Able to manage time effectively
- Strong analytical ability
- Problem solving
- Experience of working in a highly-active environment
For more information please contact Jamie Watson at Clearline Recruitment.