Job Tile: Assistant Accountant (Fixed Term Contract)Location: ColeshillSalary: £27k-£30k per annumBenefits including;
company pension scheme, private healthcare, 25 days hols + bank hols with the option to buy more, share incentive plan, cycle to work scheme ,employee benefits online discount platform, onsite parking, onsite canteen + much more
A vacancy has arisen for an Assistant Accountant to work at Hams Hall Shared User site on a fixed term basis until March 2022. The site is a dual contract site operating both open and closed book contracts in warehousing and co-packing activities.
Key challenges of the role include maintaining financial controls across all activities and contracts and producing weekly and monthly financial information for both the client base and the site management team.How will you contribute?
What will you bring?
- Managing and producing weekly financial and statistical information for the sites customers
- Responsibility for production of the site weekly profit and loss account and stats report
- Managing all financial control procedures and ensuring site expenditure is managed to budgetary constraints
- Collation and analysis of the site's weekly labour utilisation, with allocation of hours by activity and resulting labour charge to each customer P&L
- Completion of both Customer and Wincanton period end reconciliation processes
- Review and sign-off of all sales ledger activity and management of debtor balances
- Analysis of operational as well as financial data in order to explain trends and justify expenditure levels
- Assisting in the preparation of customer and Wincanton budgets and forecasts
- Managing the functions of Payroll submissions to ensure control and accurate payroll runs
- Responsibility for Balance Sheet Controls and Reconciliations
- Producing ad-hoc reports, costings and expenditure trend analysis as required.
- Supporting other positions within the Finance & site Admin Teams
- Demonstrate and possess an excellent and diverse range of PC skills
- Part qualified or with relevant experience would be desirable
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work accurately under pressure, plus flexible to the needs of the business during key reporting periods
- Ability to work under his/her own initiative as well as part of the management team
Call Guy Hancox at HancoxRead Recruitment today or send your CV with covering letter via this advert link today.