£9.50 - £10.50 p/h | 33 Hours - Days | Elderly & Dementia Care - Good CQC | Experience Essential | Overtime Available
A leading Hertfordshire elderly and dementia care home currently has a vacancy for an experienced Senior HCA/Carer to work full time hours on a permanent basis.
Details of this Senior Carer/Healthcare Assistant position and what our client is offering:
* A permanent contract of 33 hours per week, working flexible shifts on days
* Excellent hourly rate of £9.50 to £10.50 depending on experience
* A fantastic working environment in a purpose-built, modern care home
* Opportunities for ongoing training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
* Overtime will be available if you wish to work additional hours
Applicants for this Senior Carer/Healthcare Assistant role should meet the following criteria:
* Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, ideally in addition to a Level 3 qualification and medication training
* Demonstrate substantial experience working in an elderly care environment with at least 6 months experience in a Senior Carer or equivalent supervisory role
* Experienced using electronic care plan systems
* Passionate about high quality care
* Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation