ACCOUNT MANAGER - MARKETING
Flexible working hours.
Our client is a dynamic, global agency that are now looking for a Senior Account Manager to deliver an array of integrated communication campaigns/strategies across a broad range of National and International clients. You must have a background within a marketing/agency environment and be confident in managing and developing successful client relationships.
They provide dedicated referencing services in various marketing formats - case studies, testimonials, etc. Due to the client base growing you will work with global technology clients and oversee all the referencing activities. We need a confident communicator with a creative flair. Daily duties will include:
* Maintain and develop strong client relationships both remotely and sometimes face to face. Project management of the various referencing/marketing projects
* Attend and present at Management meetings and attend seminars, conferences, etc.
* Engaging in business development and increasing ROI with existing clients
* Responsible for proof reading and copy checking content, press releases, copy, etc.
* Manage budgets and all financial aspects - weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
* Attend client meetings and identify new opportunities within the account
* Identify improvements to the portfolio and referencing programmes
So....the ideal candidate for the Senior Account Manager will have Creative Agency experience and be used to managing client expectations, have worked within B2B and be able to manage a busy workload. You will liaise with clients on an International level and not be afraid of direct communication.
Benefits include: 25 days holiday, Private Healthcare, gym membership, laptop, mobile, etc