Are you a vibrant & dynamic marketing campaign professional looking for that next opportunity to grow and develop? Can you use your creativity and passion to champion brands?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced marketing professional to join a leading family-run brand covering East Anglia & Kent. The purpose of this role will be to drive forward the brand identity and marketing campaigns from Head office, at a localised level. You will deliver marketing activity in line with timelines and national brand plans, alongside bespoke localised activity,
The ideal candidate will have a real passion for branding / marketing coupled with some previous experience, a creative mindset and the ability to think strategically. It is truly a great chance to expand upon your branding and campaign delivery skills and grow professionally within a supportive organisation. The breadth of this role is huge and there is great scope.
Duties to include:
* Activating national campaigns on a local scale ensuring they are in line with brand approach & strategy.
* Management of one team member, Marketing Campaign Assistant.
* Considering demographics and data to ensure the right audience is targeted locally for campaigns.
* Using guidelines to establish branding across regional touchpoints (e.g. window displays, brochures, email comms, PR etc...)
* Sharing local content with the wider marketing team to transform into collateral that will feedback back into your local marketing channels.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
* Completing brand analysis for your region based on key metrics.
* Working with partners to build links on each other's websites.
* Drive understanding of the brand across the organisation.
You will have/be:
* Proven experience in brand marketing / campaign delivery.
* Ability to tailor message and tone to achieve the desired audience response.
* Good project/campaign management skills.
* A highly creative and non-traditional thinker.
* Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills with good stakeholder management both internal & external.
* Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making capabilities.
* Confident communicating across all levels of the business to generate support.
* Strong regional knowledge.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work.
* A passion for all things brand and marketing.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. The salary for this role is £22,000 - £27,000 dependant on experience and this role also offered a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to, birthday day off and discretionary company bonus. Mileage will be covered at 45p per mile.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Rebecca Headden - Co-Director at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate