Seetec Pluss is one of the UK's leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As part of the expansion to the existing Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS), which provides tailored employment support services to individuals, this role will ensure a targeted employment scheme is available to those individuals who have recently been made unemployed as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19.
The scheme will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as a Finance Officer to assist in managing and maintaining financial information and systems for WHP_JETS. You will update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, client expenses, vouchers, receipts, petty cash payments, sales ledger claims and receipts and supplier invoices and payments).
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in an accounts office producing records up to trial balance and be a competent IT user - Office applications and databases, (min intermediate level), Sage and knowledge of SAP. We need your enthusiam and analytical skills to help drive and achieve our objectives.
This Working Health Programme - Job Entry Targeted Support will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
* To maintain accurate and up to date financial systems and information for the Group to enable the Directors to safeguard and develop the Company's assets.
* Maintain the purchase and sales ledgers for the business posting all invoice, receipts and payments accurately and in a timely manner. Produce month end debtor, creditor and bank reconciliations for line manager review.
* Recording and accounting for cash transactions complying with the Company's petty cash procedures and accounting timetable.
* Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
* Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
* Reconcile records with both internal company information and external information issued by suppliers and customers.
Skills and Experience
* Previous experience of working in an accounts office producing records up to trial balance
* Highly organised and flexible in approach to work
* Previous experience of face to face customer service
* Competent IT user - Office applications and databases, (min intermediate level), Sage and knowledge of SAP
Salary: £19,200 to £24,150 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Location: Flexible Location
Hours: 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday- Thursday 8.30 am - 4.30pm Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 23 July 2021
Due to Covid 19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Eye Care Scheme, access to a wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of "Ex-Offenders" can be found on our website under "About us"
Seetec is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity