Belmont Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Finance Administrator to join Northumberland County Council on a temporary basis. This is a full time position, working 37 hours per week (Monday to Friday).
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Providing general office support in handling mail, dealing with callers and visitors, filing, photocopying and faxing.
* Maintaining information systems such as filing, service, client or asset records, booking systems and reference materials.
* Arranging and attending meetings as and when required.
* Processing accounts for payment, reconciling errors and omissions and liaising with suppliers.
* Dealing with reconciliation of petty cash and other amounts of cash or cheques.
* Maintaining impress accounts and local accounts in accordance with Financial Regulations.
* Handling invoices on a regular basis
* Previous experience of working in a busy office environment, ideally at a Local Authority or within a Public Sector area
* Considerable experience of Finance or Accounts
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please apply with an up to date CV if this role would be of interest to you. If you have any questions or queries, please contact Chloe @ Belmont Recruitment